For Conversion from vatu to another currency, see exchange rates
A local company is used by investors wanting to operate a business or had an interest in property or other companies in Vanuatu. It has similar characteristics to limited liability companies in most countries around the world.
A Vanuatu local company, which takes approximately one to two weeks to incorporate, has the following features:
Law Partners holds local shelf companies for clients wishing to minimise the start up time for a new venture.
See also Local company fees schedule for further details.
Incorporate a Local Company
1. Download, complete & print the PDF files.
- Local Company Incorporation Form (40 Kb)
- Client Certification Form (44 Kb)
- Client Undertaking Form (42 Kb)
- Client Authority for Representative Form (60 Kb)* if we are to communicate with and accept instructions from a representative who is not a director / member of the company
2. Return to us:
- with copy(ies) of the passport(s) of the beneficial owner(s) and authorised representative(s) (if applicable).
Where a shareholder is a company, a copy of the company's Certificate of Incorporation and Registers (giving details of its officers and shareholders) are required.
- by email to email@example.com or facsimile to (678) 23665.
3. Arrange payment of the necessary funds
To obtain additional information, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.